Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Funniest Thing(s) I Have Seen in A While

I'm sure by now most of you are aware of R. Kelly's hip-hop soap opera, "Trapped in the Closet." If you're not, then follow this link and watch the first five parts of the story told in music unfold. Yes, it's OK to laugh, I'm pretty sure most people do. If you want to catch the rest, there are links to the other 7 parts and summaries of each one at this Wikipedia article.

That's the unintentionally funny stuff, now for the funny: "Trapped in the Cupboard". This is an awesome parody skit from MadTV that I recommend watching after you've watched the R. Kelly stuff. Definitely be prepared to laugh.

Finally, if you're a Harry Potter fan, you might enjoy "Trapped in the Closet Under the Stairs". It's basically the first 5 Harry Potter books told in the same way as the R. Kelly songs. I'm actually not that impressed by these, but you may like them. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home